Gym Time to Mat Time!!November 18, 2016
You’re in Charge of Your Child’s Nutrition!November 28, 2017
Ditch Your Sundee Salwid and Go with the Pittsburgh Power Bowl!
These are fun to make!
A Power Bowl has everything in it!
Protein / Veggies / Carbs / Healthy Fats!
Usually I’ll make these on Sunday’s and this will actually be my only meal for the day!
Why? I’ll usually fast only drinking water, BCAA’s, Tea that Dena makes and then eat a Power Bowl for the Stiller Game!
1. Protein: 2 Eggs cooked in HomeMade Ghee (See Previous Post)
2. Raw Veggies: Snap Peas / Green Beans / Broccoli / Spinach Leaves / Tomatoes
3. Carbs: Rice / Cooked in Ghee w/ Garlic Salt / Cayenne
4. Healthy Fats: 1/2 Avocado / Almonds / Pistachios
5. Balsamic: Raspberry Ginger Flavor
Hit us up if you have questions about preparation, or you would like to share your own Power Bowl!
– Coach Rick